We are no strangers to large developments. And we have the proven
track record of repeat investors to prove it. We specialize in helping you
choose the optimum place in the building to buy, whether you plan to live there
or it’s simply an investment. To date, we’ve sold
over 9,000 off-plan residential developments and nearly $4 billion in real estate
transactions for off-plan sales. When it comes to purchasing space, it’s
vital to have someone like us representing your interests.
CITY CENTER, Las Vegas, Nevada
An $11 Billion (US), mixed use, massive urban complex by MGM Mirage and Dubai World on the strip of Las Vegas, Nevada makes this the largest development project ever in the United States.
Veer Towers, Vdara, Mandarin Oriental & Harmon make up a total of 2,400 residential unit spaces. The multi-use project makes use of green technologies. The Mandarin Oriental, Vdara and Aria have all received LEED certifications.
Anna Houssels was the Vice President of VIP Sales for the MGM-Mirage CityCenter in Las Vegas, Nevada, a $9.2 Billion mixed-use urban complex that is the largest privately funded construction project in the history of the United States. She was personally responsible for $1.2 Billion in residential sales for CityCenter and managed $2.8 Billion in total residential sales over a 36-month period.
Corona Del Mar, California
Sophisticated Architecture in Corona del Mar
POPPY AVE - Coming Soon ~$7,200,000
- 4 Bedroom
- 4.5 Bathroom
- 3+ Car Garage
- Property Size: Approx. 4,500 sqft
Beautifully designed Christopher Brandon home has a casual elegance, one block from the beach, characterized by smooth whitewashed stucco walls, hardwood floors, wrought iron ornamentation, clay tile roofs and vaulted ceilings with reclaimed wood beams. These classic materials blend meticulously with today’s modern amenities including an open floor plan with a large gourmet kitchen with an expansive island, great room, wine room, luxurious master suite, second floor laundry, central vac, 3 car garage plus carport, elevator to all floors and a rooftop ocean view deck with covered cabana. Sophisticated Architecture.
BOSA's Pacific Gate, San Diego, California
Pacific Gate will be San Diego’s first Super-Prime residential high-rise. Priority Reservations anticipated beginning late February 2016 (with fully-refundable deposit).
Developments such as these draw interest from vast international buyer’s market as well as Californians looking to move downtown to a unit as stellar as it’s breathtaking location. A demographic our team is quite familiar with servicing.
Overview of Features:
- Northeast corner of Pacific Highway & Broadway, front row to the water for residential
- 41 stories, 215 residences
- Architecture by Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF)
- Interior design and amenities by Hirsch Bedner Associates (HBA)
- Two Bedroom Residences approximately 1,240 to 1,948 sq ft from the $1.4 Million
- Three Bedroom Estates (levels 33-40) approximately 2,034 to 2,608 sq ft
- Resort-inspired services including Porter, 24-hour Lobby Attendant, and dedicated full-time Chef Concierge to accommodate Resident requests
- Unmatched amenities including luxury fleet of cars and private boat for Pacific Gate Residents